Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The New Psychologist Wannabe.. I call myself

Hi and WOW... This is my blog... my very own... Henne is my hubby and he is grinning at me and saying coyly "Is this going to be your next addiction?"...

What did he mean by that??? What was he inferring to? Does he mean that he noticed that I have an addictive personality? Does he think I am going to play with my blog for a short while until I get bored of it and abandon it like more or less everything I do in my life?

I am currently studying counselling and this is probably the only thing that I find so easy to engage my thoughts in.. analysing people, their behaviours, complex minds and feelings. I dream of people, I wake up trying to analyse the meaning of my dream then I relate the dream to the real people, I try to find out the reason and I go to bed running through my thoughts of the day then I fall asleep and I dream again.... For the time being, I enjoy my new hobby.

I can be extremely open.. I can be direct and indirect depending on the situation. These days I feel lonely.. I wish I could have one friend who can share my feelings and my world views besides my husband. I know he will get all paranoid and ask me "what do you mean by having an intimate friend besides me?".. well, he should know that a person needs more than her partner in her social network.

Anyway, I am glad now I am part of this new "social media". I am hoping that I will feel less lonely as I share my honest thoughts and feelings about myself and people around me.

So I would like to toast to me, myself and my blog.
CHEERS!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog - I hope it brings you much satisfaction and clarity for your thoughts.
    Hann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! I really didn't expect a visitor so soon.... Thank you & thank you!

    ReplyDelete